- Our home- It is in need of a deep DEEP cleaning! I don't even want to know the germs lingering on the boys toilet. eww!
- WW- I need to rebuild my relationship with Weigh Watchers ;) Tomorrow I'm heading over to WW to weigh in. I'm a little nervous, because I KNOW I put on some weight. I'm not going to let it get me down though. I still feel really good and I'm excited to get back into a workout schedule. I watched this documentary and it has changed me for the good. I want so badly to eat clean and to cut out sugar.
- No deadlines- I can finally get back to just being crafty for me and sharing my work on my blog. Yeehah! Oh, plus I can get back into photography. I LOVED working on my book, because it brought back my creative side. Ya know, from being burnt out (you can read the post here). So again... no deadlines means a happy Heidi!
- Family time- I long to just travel, play, help with homework, and take family walks again. This last 6 months Mr. Sonboul has been helping out in all of these areas so that I could work faster. I couldn't have done this book without him. He even took off a full week so I could work CHA. I'll tell ya... he's a keeper!
- New Year's Goals- I can finally start them. Being that CHA got pushed up, there was NO way I could even think about them. you can see my goals here
I'm so excited to welcome this new pace. I'm so thrilled to do things I want, when I want, and how I want. I'll let you all know how I do tomorrow at WW. I'm hoping that my passion for pasta and sweets didn't do me in. lol