12/05/2012

What's That? A Post About Embellishments?!

Photobucket

I know... I said I wasn't going to post for about two weeks,
but I missed you all. 

I decided I just had to share the stickers from Special Delivery, which I'm so in love with.
LOL because Mr. Sonboul and I are still learning how to "design as we design"...
they took us a while to make. So I'm a proud mama.
This is the first year that GCD Studios will be doing cardstock stickers, which is so excited.
Just checkout how CUTE the shapes are!


Oh and umm...
How about 2 more paper peeks?

This first one is from Calvin's Race - Back
Photobucket

And this one is Mr. Sonboul - Back
Photobucket


Oh and we also changed the embellishment packaging for GCD.
:)

Photobucket

So, I'll be back to my normal posting on Monday of next week.
This small break is totally letting me get caught up on EVERYTHING!
That way I can really enjoy Christmas this year.
See you all on Monday.

Oh and what do you think? I'd LOVE to know.
~H

Pin It!

6 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Totally unique- it doesn't remind me of anything else I've ever seen! Looks like it's going to be a really FUN line! :)

Jingle said...

These are FABULOUS! So loving this collection so far!

Unknown said...

Heidi...these are just fantastic! I love that you and Mr. Sonboul work on them together too. Congrats to you on another stunning collection!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Awesome! I love chipboard stickers. They add such nice dimension to a project. Fun stuff! Glad you're getting a lot done. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your work!

Alia said...

Clever and fun!!