11/28/2012

Papers from Special Delivery!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be taking a small break from posting on my blog,  for about 2 weeks. I've decided it will give me some extra time to get things checked off my list before Christmas and to get back on track with weight loss goals, which will be awesome! Before I go I'm sharing ANOTHER REALLY BIG SNEAK! LIKE ACTUAL PAPERS ;)

This paper is called George -Front

Photobucket

George - Back

Photobucket

And this one is called Mr. Sonboul - Front

Photobucket


Hmm... I wonder where I got the inspiration for this paper? Any guesses? hehe

Photobucket

Oh here is something fun....
Yesterday while in Joann's Craft store, I saw 3 projects in different magazines AND the roses (from oh happy day) were on the COVER of Paper Crafts Magazine. I just about died!!!! Thanks to Amanda for submitting this project and getting it picked up :) Knowing that my stuff is getting picked up for publications...makes me feel all grown up! When I was a little girl, I would always say "When I grow up, I want to be a mom and a crafty person". I guess I can check those items off my list :)


Photobucket


I'm dying to know what you all think of my newest sneak of Special Delivery, so please leave a comment here and I'll pick 2 winners (Prize: 1 Pad of my Oh Happy Day collection). Fun right?! It's been really neat to see these papers getting published by you crafty ladies out there. Thanks for all your support!!!

Photobucket

I love you all times a kabillion!
~H


PS Make sure to sign up for my Goggle Reader. When I get back I'm going to show more of my papers and they are even cuter than these ;)

Pin It!

12 comments:

Emilie said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Dude.

That 'Mr. Sonboul' paper with the glasses is GENIUS!!! So so so CUTE!

Unknown said...

super cute papers! I don't know where you could possibly have come up with those glasses and hearts. hee hee. congrats on making your wishes come true. will miss your posts.

Michelle said...

Oh Heidi I am loving the sneaks of your new papers!! I chuckled when I saw the glasses, knowing full well where it came from before scrolling down and seeing the photo. ;) Good for you for taking time off. Sometimes we need to do that.

Margie said...

Love, love your papers!! Those glasses are A-Dor-Able!

chksngr said...

OH, I MUST have that Mr. Sonbul paper...MUST!! I already have the pictures in mind that I will scrap with it!!!

Jingle said...

LOVE THE GLASSES!!!! That is a seriously fabulous sheet of paper! The black stripes are great, too!

Janelle Shultz said...

quite exciting...you are right! i would be jumping up & down too! that cover is just the cutest, as are the papers! love the roses!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow! I LOVE the new papers! With the 'Special Delivery' title, I was expecting a baby line, not glasses! I cannot wait to see the rest!!

Anonymous said...

I wear the same specs as Mr. Sonboul and am SUPER EXCITED about the paper. What an honor for him to have scrap paper named after him!!! YAY HEIDI GOOD JOB!!!

Wendy said...

I totally LOVE your new papers! Blue is my favorite color and those glasses with hearts is so cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful papers! Wish I could find them locally:)

Unknown said...

Is it too late to throw my name to the mix?