11/02/2012

30 Days of Gratitude! Day 1

To celebrate our next up and coming holiday...
I will be doing a 30 days of gratitude.
It's simple really... each day I'll post what I'm thankful or grateful
for. I started something like this last year, but didn't finish it.
I think it's because I tried to take on the WHOLE YEAR. lol

Today I'm Thankful for the right to vote!
It's hard to believe that women, once upon a time couldn't vote.
Today and tomorrow I will be finalizing my decisions with Mr. Sonboul
and taking the boys with us to Vote on the big day.
I want them to know how important it is to vote.
:)

Photobucket

So make sure to vote! It's a good thing ;)
Go Romney!
PS Here are the photos of the boys: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Pin It!

1 comment:

The Ark said...

Such cute photos of the boys! Love them! Love, Mom