11/08/2012

30 Days: Day Seven + A REAL SNEAK PEEK

Photobucket

Color for the Seasons:
I have super curly hair and there is not much
to do with it. I can keep it long or short...
and trust me when I say 
"The short is no bueno!"
I kinda look like a boy or an older lady with a
REALLY BAD PERM!

I get asked all the time
"Do you love your hair or hate it?"
As I teen I wanted straight hair so bad!!! 
This is because ALL my friends had straight hair.
As I wrapped up my teen years I notice that my friends 
would always want to play with my hair 
and that I was actually okay with being different 
and liked it. So, I came up with a
schedule that allowed me to have amazing hair.
As an adult I have perfected it and I now 
LOVE my hair. LOVE IT.

Anyways, I don't get to do fun cuts or layers
and that leaves me with 1 last option...
I can color it.

Every Fall/Winter I go dark and every 
Spring/Summer I go light.
Mr. Sonboul is totally okay with it, so long as I
never do red. I have to admit it, it comes off a little
too carrot top or clownish.
Again...NO BUENO!

I guess that today, I'm thankful for 2 things:
Having curly long hair and being able to color it.

PS
It's now dark for the fall

Photobucket


Photobucket
PSS
Here is a REAL sneak peek of my newest collection
Any guesses?
;)

Pin It!

4 comments:

Emilie said...

Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous.

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cute! Now you have to post pics of your hair short and/or red so that we can see how no bueno it is!

Pam Callaghan said...

you sneaky little girl, we got a sneak of your new collection and your cute hair!

Nicole Martel said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! IT LOOKS GORGEOUS!