11/09/2012

30 Days: Day Eight & Something Funny


Don't worry... I'm still going to share my 8th item I'm grateful for, but I wanted to share just one fast and funny thing. As I kid, I loved playing this game so much. It was at many church & family parties and it makes EVERYONE laugh. It's simple really.  All you need is a few boxes of powdery donuts, string and a stick. Tie the donuts to the string and one by one, allow kids and adults to eat the donuts. The more powder on the donuts the better. I decided to do this game at Calvin's class Halloween party and it was a hit. The other classes around us even came out to watch and the kids has a blast cheering each other on. It's a must play at your next party! DO IT!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Pinterest:
I know that many women online are grateful for Pinterest this year. That's because it's amazing! I remember my dear friend Heidi Van Laar telling me about it 2 years ago and the moment I clicked there, I was hooked. I love that you can look up any and everything, oh but I do hate that people pin nudies. I get it girls...Adam Levine is HOT, but I don't need smutty pics of him with my crafty pics. Just say'n. Anyways, if you don't know what it is... click here and be prepared for magic.

Photobucket



Pin It!

No comments: