11/16/2012

30 Days: 11-12-13

Photobucket
Day 11: Lalala

It was a girls night out and being that we live so close to Hollywood,
we headed over to the CBS studios. My sister, her two girlies and I laughed the night away
and sang along to the contestants. I became a geeky fan what Brittany Spears came out and sat 10 feet from her. Yep- I totally became 15 again. 

Photobucket
Day 12: A Good Example 

This sweet and hard working boy...well... I guess man now, is out
serving the Lord. I love including him in our nightly prayers and reminding the
boys that they have a cousin on a mission. I'm so grateful for his example to serve.

Photobucket
Day 13: Sweat

This is going to be a gross one, BUT I'm grateful for sweat.
Knowing that every drop is helping me reach my goal, makes it worth it.
I'm almost out of the sore stage again...thank heavens!

Pin It!

No comments: