11/19/2012

Weight Loss Check In

I'm excited for today's workout and the feeling that comes after it. In the middle of last week I started having a couple of anxiety attacks which were not fun. I totally think they were coming on from stress (I have a long "to do" check list for this next few months) and missing those past workout days added to it.  The exercise really helps my anxiety and when I hit my "40 days of workouts" (last month), the attacks had completely stopped happening.

This Wednesday I'm weighing in and I can't wait to see how I do. I don't think the amount will be amazing, but I know I'm going to lose. I'm still trying to get back on track with not eating past 7pm and this last 2 days I've been pretty good. So it's little steps this week.

Alright, I'm off to workout and to feel the burn. I hope you all have a good workout too. Today I'm using this pic as inspiration...

  Photobucket

I found out I have until Feb 2013 to lose more weight :) I totally want to look as cute as the girls and I have this jacket I really want to wear for the photo shoot. I have NO room for error if I want to fit into it and with Christmas coming up, this is going to be a challenge. I'm not worried about Thanksgiving, because we are always really active on that day. BUT Christmas and all the sweet...oh man...it could go back REAL QUICK! 

Pin It!

1 comment:

The Ark said...

Heidi, you are amazing! You will do great! You have many to support you on your journey of weight loss. Just take one day at a time. Love, Mom