10/29/2012

Red Nail Polish + Oil = R&R

It's almost that time of year again. That time of year when I turn a year older and I embrace
my new age. I know that most people freak out a little when turning 30, but I truly enjoyed
it. So here comes 31 and she is strutting her stuff! 30 lbs lighter (a funny coincidence)
and feeling super relaxed. For an early gift to "me", I spent the day at a spa and got everything
they offered. My favorite part was the 90 minute deep tissue message, because I've been
working every muscle in my body (over the last 2 months). I now have pretty toes and my eyebrows are in order. I'm ready to welcome my new year and I can tell that 31 and I are
going to be real good friends. I do feel wiser and I do feel healthier.  Just the way it should be!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Pin It!

3 comments:

The Ark said...

Congratulatons on being 31! Wow, where has the time gone? We are soooooooooooooo proud of you in all you do! You are awesome, beautiful, giving, talented in so many areas, spiritual, sweet, and a great mother, wife, daughter, sister and aunt! We love you dearly and cherish every minute we have with you. Have a great 31st birthday! Love, Mom and Dad

Pam Callaghan said...

you young thang you!! Keep that in mind you are still super young!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo jealous!
Tammy :)