10/05/2012

Do You Still Wear Tights In The Fall?

Because I have large calves... 
I've missed out on wearing tights every fall... 
for the past 6 years.

When I put them on, they look
way too stretched out and odd.
It looks as if I'm trying too hard.
But, what is fall without some cute tights?!
Right?!

So this week...when I'm getting ready for my
monthly "friend" to visit again, I'll be 
thinking about tights.

I hoping this motivation will
help me ignore 
breads and chocolate.
oooo... and cheese too.
DARN THAT CHEESE AND BREAD COMBO!

Every time I'm on my period I
get the wickedest cravings!
Ya know, all the unhealthy stuff.


Maybe tights aren't even cool, but I still love them.
Do you still wear tights in the fall?
Just wondering
:)

Happy Friday Everyone.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Cindy deRosier said...

I haven't worn tights since approximately 2004, but I'm just about the last person to ask when it comes to anything fashion-related. In fact, since I HAVEN'T worn tights, that probably means they are currently the height of fashion!