8/24/2012

I'm feeling

-Tried. I'm up way too late working on my new collection for Winter CHA
-SUPER hungry. I'm not caving in and I'm sticking to my "No Food After 7pm".
-Proud. I haven't caved, when normally I would
-Sore! My inner thighs are hurting from Zumba
(11pm on Thursday)

By the time you will read this, I'll have finished my 8th workout. Ya know... I like working out, but I hate the beginning and trying to make it a habit. Zumba is a BLAST and I find myself really enjoying it and pushing through the pain. I think it's because I'm dancing :)

Photobucket

With fall around the corner I looked it up on Pinterest and I found this gem.
If I had to sum up my style, it would be with this photo. I LOVE everything about this outfit!
It's my new motivation for this week. I try and pick a new motivation each week, so I don't lose focus.

  Photobucket
Dear beautiful clothes,
Help me get through this ruff second week!

Just 152 more workout to go.
See you all on Monday.

Pin It!

6 comments:

Emilie LaCokine said...

Push it Heidi! You can do it!

I haven't been eating between meals since four days. This is the hardest part for me. And I'm doing good this time. I'm feeling better so must you!

Keep it up for that awesome outfit!

Emilie

Diana Waite said...

you can do it! I to have been trying for about a week NOT to eat after 7pm--crazy hard! Doing okay missed only one day--keep it up!

Michelle said...

I know you can do it. Me, three. :) I too have been trying really hard not to eat past 7pm. It is really hard here, being my husband doesn't get home from work until after 6!

leah said...

What an adorable outfit! I keep meaning to try Zumba... I'm sure I'll look a fool, so I'll stick with the wii version in my living room where only our boys can laugh at me! LOL

Can't wait to see the new collection! ^_^ Happy Friday!

The Ark said...

YOu can do it:) Love, Mom

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

You are so cool. Doing what I should be doing... Perhaps someday?!