12/09/2011

Year of Gratitude 365- week 1

Good day Friday. 
Yesterday was a long day of visiting with the boys teachers. Parent-teacher conference, so I was unable to get this post up. However, here I am now with my week 1 of 365. If you want to learn more about this challenge click here.
Photobucket
This card was on My Little Show Box yesterday. You can see it here with my other work. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope that you play along with this challenge. It's so fun and it will help you find the odds and ends of gratitude in your life, in a fun and fresh way. If you couldn't start in Dec... I'll have a big start up for Jan 1st 2012. Oh one more thing before I go. My crafty BFF Emilie Ahern has created these adorable HOT DRINK COZIES . They make the best holiday gifts. Make such you check them out here in her shop.
Photobucket

Have a great weekend everyone, because I know I will. We are finally getting our Christmas tree and going out to dinner with family this weekend. Plus we might even see that new movie Arthur's Christmas. Anyone have anything good to say about this movie???

Pin It!

No comments: