7/07/2010

Week 1: Summer Box

THE SONBOUL'S LOVE THE SUMMER BOX!!!

Last week was so much fun helping the boys with their projects and seeing them so happy.
You gotta do this next summer!! I'm so happy I came up with this, because we now have something fun for the weekdays.

Last week we did:

Tuesday
Bird House and towel

Once Bradley got to paint the bird house he "LIKED" it. haha

Photobucket

Calvin and I turned a wash towel into this....

Photobucket

I love his kissy lips in this photo

Photobucket



Wednesday
Blue melting Chocolate for Bradley

Photobucket

and a Stencil for Calvin

Photobucket

Thursday
Glow in the dark beads that melt for Bradley

Photobucket

Cookie dough for Calvin (Cookie image will be up later in a layout)

Photobucket

Friday
Bath tub Paint for Bradley (sorry no images for this one, because of nakie bums)

Bowling Date with mommy and Daddy for Calvin.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT MY MEMORY CARD FOR THIS!!!
My mom and Dad watched Bradley (which Bradley had almost a "little date" with them and he LOVED being with them alone)

I got a few picture on our camera phone, but that thing is so old! Which makes me want a new phone :) any thoughts on which is the best?

It was a GREAT kick off week and once again.... I LOVE THE SUMMER BOX!
DO IT PEOPLE... JUST DO IT!
~H

Pin It!

1 comment:

Sarah Mullanix said...

these look like such fun projects for the kids and they really look like they completely enjoyed making them...my mom is a teacher that just retired this year so she passed down her unused school supplies to my kids and added about forty pounds of products to our kids craft box...even my thirteen year old daughter joined in the fun when she saw everyone else having a blast with all of the crafty supplies...LOVE THAT!!