7/08/2010

Photos from 4th of July

This post is mainly for my siblings that live here and there. Which means 1/2 in Cali and the other 1/2 in other states. I wish we could all be together for every holiday, but that would get real $$$

Anyways, It was a PERFECT day!

We all went to church first and then headed over to mom and dad's.
I got this cute pic of the boys

Photobucket

Our family had the "S'mores" assignment for food this year
Photobucket
Everyone enjoyed hanging out

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad is doing MUCH better and watched the first work
Photobucket

Emily took this photo of me haha

Photobucket

and I got some fun picture of the fireworks

Photobucket

Photobucket
like I said... it was a perfect day
~H

Pin It!

4 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Heidi Sweetie...
What a beautiful celebration you had with the family. You all had such a wonderful time.

I love the picture of you. That is just so stinkin darn cute. You should frame it. Fun and so sassy.

The fireworks pics are GREAT. Your camera captured the swirling, the colors and everything. I am so amazed. We aren't allowed any fireworks in Phoenix. Against the law. Not even a sparkler. So sad. I grew up with Black Cats and fireworks and I so miss them. Thank you for sharing yours. They are so beautiful.

Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs...Sherry

Sarah Mullanix said...

looks like a fabulous day and I LOVE the red, white, & blue smores!!! yummmmm!

Leslie said...

What awesome firework pictures! And I love Scott's scowl. We wish we could have spend the holidays with you guys as well but we will make the trek soon :)

Sharon said...

Cool pictures! I am so glad that your dad is doing well. I loved having the 4th on Sunday. After church we spent the day at my mom's and watched the city fireworks from her front yard a block away. We had 10 adults and 5 babies ranging from one week to 2 1/2 years.