5/22/2010

I'm grateful for...

the morning time.
I love opening the blinds and letting the fresh air in. I love seeing our boys snuggled up in comfy pj's, in our bed. I love hearing about their boys dream's. I love telling them "I heard you boys talking in your sleep last night"... they get that from me (so Jason tells me).

Photobucket

I took this photo of Calvin's feet while we visited the hotel. When I'm feeling stressed, I love to look at this photo. It reminds me to take one step at a time and to cherish the small things.

Photobucket

Thanks to Crate Paper for giving me this beautiful paper, to match my photo :) I used warm sunrise colors for the layout.

Life is good and I love my babies toes.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

Ohhhhhh soooooo sweet!!

meganklauer said...

beautiful & full of amazing details!

JadeCook said...

very cute!

Sasha Holloway said...

hey pretty lady .. good to hear from you .. love love the LO .. you just never cease .. love it

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!!!