5/01/2010

CELEBRATE with Crate Paper :)

This past month, I have been helping out with crate paper and I'm loving it! :)
Today, we have a FUN GAME for you to play along with.

Somewhere on my blog I have posted this blinkie.

Photobucket

It's hidden pretty hard, BUT THE prize is SUPER SWEET! Each DT gal has the same blinkie hidden on their blogs and the first person to find them all and email Crate paper (to go the Crate paper blog for more info) will win an Ipod! YEP...AN IPOD!


Here is a layout I made for fun, to celebrate National Scrapbooking day. I love this hobby so much!
Photobucket
Have fun and good luck!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Victoria S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria S. said...

Sorry too many typos- let me try again...
where was it b/c i spent at least an hour trying to find yours and could not -very sad... I looked at every LO and many, many posts and all of your links i could get into. Just curious now because you stumped me.

The Sonboul's said...

it was here
http://queenofpaper.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-year-older.html

:)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Looooooove this layout Heidi!