12/17/2012

Decking The Halls In The Sonboul Home

It feels so wonderful...just being crafty for "myself" again. I have numerous projects going on and I'm not miss any company DT assignments! To read what I'm talking about go here. So far this month I've made an advent calendar and I'm almost done putting together the "Year in a Book- 2013" class.

I've also been making projects for my booth space at CHA (I'll be in booth  ). Do make sure to come and visit me, because I have some really neat things for you to "send home". I'll post more about that later ;)  Here's a peek at one of the projects I've made so SunKiss. If you look closer, you'll see some of the collection. Do you see it?

Photobucket

So the main reason for today's post... our Christmas tree. Sorry I got a little side tracked. It's safe to say that I went overboard on all the ornaments. To quote Mr. Sonboul... "It looks like a Martha Stewart Tree", which made me grin with holiday cheer. LOL it's fallen over once and to keep it from happening again, we tied it to the ceiling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sticking to this year's color theme, I decorated our tree in orange and teal. I also added in white, gold and silver...because they are a tasteful combo. I know... you all still love red and green, but I'm sick of it and this fresh burst of color is filling our Sonboul home with happiness. Oh and the boys and I cut out all the snowflakes and hung them up. That way it feels more wintry in our home.

Photobucket

I taught how to make this Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus at a Relief Society Activity.

Photobucket

The boys opening day 13's box

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love that they still love to wear their Halloween costumes. 

Photobucket

Hmm... I guess this was a catch up post packed with photos of our home, a Christmas tree, Halloween costumes and pompoms! Oh and one last thing before I go... the winner of my "oh happy day" giveaway is:



Margie said...
Love, love your papers!! Those glasses are A-Dor-Able!
November 29, 2012 4:55 AM
You should totally check out her blog! Margie, send me an email @ hsonboul@gcdstudios.com and I'll send you your prize.

Pin It!

No comments: