3/22/2012

Oh Bangs! Part 2

Okay here it is....
Photobucket
I know right?! You can see why Mr. Sonboul said what he said (in this post). lol
Now given...
Photobucket
You can tell the show's team has been helping her out and the Michelle on the right, has taking a step in the right direction. She looks like a mom with a fresher look to her. Even though this hair style is outdated! haha

Remember when I said the "messy bun was the way to go"?
Photobucket
it's so much better right?
now let's recap

- I wanted a fresh look and to not look like a frumpy mom, but I made a bad choice.
-Time can fix everything and thanks heavens that hair can grow. Thanks Heavens!

And just so you can see the difference in the photos, I placed them next to each other.
Photobucket

                             ...The End

Pin It!

8 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Oh boy Mr Sonbul wasn't so nice when he told you that right after you cut it! BUT I love how you took a mistake, a bad situation so well and found a way to get through it! I guess he your growing them out? At 24 I got rid of my bangs I can't believe I had them so long and what I did was grow them like you than had it layered from the short bangs down so I could start wearing them off my face. You could try that in a bit and wear it straight don't know if it will work with curls! :>

Unknown said...

Good thing I just peed, because as soon as I saw the side-by-side with Michelle Duggar I couldn't hold in the chuckles! Your bangs with the messy bun are just perfect! You have a devilishly funny sense of humor!

LISA said...

Oh I totally agree!! You are MUCH cuter!!!

Carrier Ethernet said...

Awesome layout. I really like the flow and the colors. Carrier Ethernet

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

No comparison, the bangs with the messy bun is cute! Way too cute for Michelle Duggar!!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

No comparison, the bangs with the messy bun is cute! Way too cute for Michelle Duggar!!

Nina Yang said...

Is this going to be your DT pic Heidi? You look Fab! The bangs with the messy bun is cute! I'm still smiling from one ear to the other about the SxS photos :)

computer repair edmonton said...

Online repair services also provide their customers with solution so that they may take good care of their machines for the years to come. But, if there is ever any problem they are always around.