1/06/2012

Is there any question where I get my personality from?

I'm 
loud
talkative
teaser
prankster
an off the wall commenter
making up my own words
and
very goofy kinda lady.

I've been like this my whole life and I love to laugh and make others laugh. I just find the greatest joy in it. The other day Mom asked me to take pictures of her and dad and in almost every shot I got...
Photobucket
and finally I got this shot.

Photobucket


Mom couldn't see what he was doing most of the time, but dad and I had a great time laughing from it all.
So I guess, this is where I get it from. Thanks dad for passing down a piece of you.
I love that I'm just like you and so do the boys :)

Pin It!

4 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

Haha! I love this.

Anonymous said...

So funny! Yes, you and your Dad are very much alike. The pictures turned out great. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! So cute! I love that you not only captured these but that they are wonderful photos of 2 young lovers in their prime!

meganklauer said...

These are so great Heidi! You will treasure these forever!