12/12/2011

Date Night with a pool shark!

Photobucket
One thing I really love about this time of year is Mr. Sonboul's Christmas work party. This year it was at Dave & Busters and we had a blast. We love playing pool and as always Mr. Sonboul played like a shark and won every dang game! That punk! haha 
Photobucket
I've never been to Dave & Busters before, but it was a lot of fun. It was a nice break and alone time with my man. They had a yummy dinner for his work group and dessert...which I didn't touch thank you very much! I feel like my willpower is getting better with food and I'm able to say no thanks. 
As we drove home we talk and listened to some favorite tunes. Overall... I love date nights and I really want to make sure with this new year that we go on them more often :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Abbie Nichols said...

I will be happy to babysit while you go :)

Abbie Nichols said...

I will be happy to babysit while you go :)

Nicole Martel said...

My husband and I used to shoot pool on a league. It was so much fun!!! I miss it.