THIS is a Blog-Jack!
And today is Heidi Sonboul's birthday and that means it's time for a Blog Jack!
Yes, she gave me her password a few months back so I could re-design her blog and I kept it...for just such an occasion as her birthday (or if we had a big fight and I decided to destroy her blog)...either way.
And in honor of such a fabulous person's birthday I give you...
30 things I love about Heidi on her 30th Birthday...
01. You are a hilarious
02. You have a BAD MOMMY competition with me
03. You are honest, even when it sucks to be honest
04. You make me remember how great grilled cheese sandwiches are
05. You have insanely cool hair
06. You are daring and fearless
07. You make birthdays INSANELY FUN!
08. You love holidays
09. You grew up in the ghetto and it shows: "Hold my earrings!"
10. You are creative like crazy
11. You are not afraid to be you
12. You supported me through the Tinkering Ink nightmare.
13. You let me stay with you for Summer CHA's
14. Our "Napoleon Dynamite" tour through Idaho
15. Bringing the phrase "Dang Gina!" back into my life.
16. You take happy fat-girl before pictures
17. You are a great Mom
18. I can call you crying my eyes out
19. You know all of my secrets
20. You do funny voices and accents. "Alayna...is John there?"
21. You told me about your biggest secret when I needed it
22. You are a supportive wife
23. You make me laugh until it hurts
24. You can sew like nobody's business
25. You can apologize when you screwed up
26. You are one of the loudest girls I know
27. Your love of shoes and amazing fashion sense
28. We can sing at the top of our lungs in the car
29. The very first year you knew me you sent me birthday flowers
30. You are a Sister to me
Now it's your turn:
What is something YOU love about Heidi?