5/03/2011

Crate Paper layout

TODAY is the most beautiful day and it's such a bummer because I have so much work to do for the upcoming QVC UK GCD Studios show (on May 9th). OH well, right?! lol
The weather report for today said "tomorrow is going to be just as nice (80 degrees)", So I'll make up for it then. Maybe a beach trip.

I have something crafty to share for today.... that I made for Crate Paper's blog. All of the detail are on their blog and can be found here.

This layout is about my sister-in-law Leslie and my beautiful niece, who I just love so MUCH! She is the cutest little thing!!!

Photobucket

I'm so happy that I was able to take these photos, so that I could scrapbook with pink ;) lol
Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great spring day.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! Enjoy the sun tomorrow.

Rebecca Keppel said...

I am in love with the large focal photo and the layout overall :)

Anita Rex said...

I love the big photo on the bottom! Such a gorgeous layout! It's good to be crafty busy right? Will you be on the QC I would love to watch you!

cnelson said...

Pure fabulousness!

Unknown said...

SO gorgeous girl! Love those little hearts ;)

(-: Heidi

Agus said...

What a lovely layout Heidi!!! love every single detail (:

Anonymous said...

Oh, la la! Gorgeous, H! Just plain gorgeous layout!