2/28/2011

A fun new chapter for Heidi Sonboul

Hello... My name is Heidi Sonboul and I'm a die hard scrapbooker!

I'm sure you've noticed that I've been MIA. I have been scrapping just for fun, gettnig stuff done for GCD, Anna Griffin and Crate Paper :) AND crafting a special assignment layout for CK.

I must say... I love my job and it's crazy how "Scrapbook" is what I do for a living. I'm so obsessed with this hobby and paper goods! I feel so blessed that I get to hang out/work at CHA and I love that every scrapbook event I go to has all my crafty friends there. This past month I've been on cloud 9 every time I think about this.

About a month ago I had a very fun opportunity come my way. I'm working on it right now and it will take me some time. Any guesses????
I can't say what it is yet, because there is so much work involved, but I don't even feel like it's work because I LOVE what I'm doing!

Well, enough about that and now for something scrappy.
I made this layout about my mom and her home. I used my newest Studio Calico kit from Feb. It's a fun kit because Studio Calico and Crate Paper paired up to create this kit. Oh and one more fun thing...
I bought a new bike.
I'll post about it next time, but it was my treat to me after all the crazy CHA work was done.
I'm taking it for a ride on Saturday and I can't wait!
~H

Pin It!

5 comments:

cnelson said...

LOVE the lo!! Such a great design!!!

Michelle said...

OK... I am jealous that you can actually get out and ride a bike right now!!! I won't be seeing/riding mine until atleast April!! What a wonderful page!!! I really love the design and all the little photos with the large one. I am stuck with 4x6's and whatever I can crop them down to, which isn't much. I love the sewing and the little cut out at the bottom with the house in it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heidi. How special this scrapbook page it! Love, Mom

Sarah Mullanix said...

Oh Yaaayyyy!!!! Congrats on all of your super fun scrappy successes and the new upcoming venture!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the layout, it's multi-photo and I'm such a multi-photo gal!! Hope you had fun on your new bike! :)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awww cute pics and page Heidi, cant wait to hear the special news xxx