7/14/2010

oh CHA

It's that time of year again and everyone is working like crazy in the scrap land.
Just about everyone has showed their new releases and I'm drooling.
I get so giddy over paper and embellishments... that I become a tad Nerdy. haha

I was lucky enough to work with Crate Papers new collections and boy are they yummy!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Here is one of the layouts I made and it can be seen on their blog along with the new release images here

I also got to help with Bella Blvd. (as a guest designer just for this month). SO FUN! I'll show you that stuff later this week.

and TALK about adorable! You all know that I love Cosmo cricket!!! Have you seen their new goods? Here are a few of my favorites.
Photobucket

Also I Love American Crafts and these yummy good!
Photobucket

AND last...
Here is a Banner I made for GCD Studios and their new Christmas Line ;)

Photobucket

GCD will not be at CHA summer, but has many NEW collections coming out in the FALL. Stay tuned for that.

OH MAN, It's a paper overload and I love it. WOOT for Paper!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Amy Heller said...

Heidi! I LOVE your Crate LO it's just GORGEOUS - and I have to agree, those yellow tiny type stickers from CC are my faves, too!! LOVE 'em!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh man, SO many beautiful things! ♥♥♥

(-: Heidi