1/28/2010

Trip to the ER

After setting up the booth on Friday and Saturday, I came home SICKER THAN SICK with bronchitis... again! I decided to take a visit to the ER to get meds and my sweet BFF Meagan went with me.

I like to make the most of everything wherever I go, so my goal in the ER was to make people laugh. I know... I'm a dork! lol Anyways, I had fun even though I was sick. Here are my forms they had me fill out.



When it came time for the X-rays I had the guy laughing, as I posed for photos "with no bra on".



So, long story short... I'm back to blogging, I'm feeling much better (because of sleep), and my hubby is awesome for watching our babies and cleaning our home (while I was gone).

Life is good!

Pin It!

10 comments:

Keshet said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! I love the fun photos--way to go for bringing joy to a stressful situation like that!

janis said...

wow, you're a true scrapbooker - - who would think of being a camera inside an xray room?!!!!! LOL.

but i'm soooo glad to hear that you're much better - - and your sense of humor still intact through sickness and all!!!!

take care, take time to slow. remember health is wealth. ;o)

Unknown said...

Oh dear! My dear, I hope you feel better! and I thought you were just loosing your voice from talking so much! lol... Prayers for a quick recovery! Sending BIG Hugs your way...

Vanessa said...

Wow, you took photos in an xray room! You are so much fun! I hope you are fully recovered soon!

Jenn said...

Glad that you are feeling better and I'm sure all the doctors had a great time with you. ER visits sucks so it's good you were able to make people smile.

Unknown said...

haha, you are a riot, love how you filled out that form! especially the part about your hubby bringin home the money, and the no bra pic, lol!!!
Im so glad youre feeling better, im sorry you got sick though :(

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

I'm so sorry you were sick but I love your health form. How is it that I missed seeing you and so many other cool people at CHA?! Or did I? What day is it again? ;)

Come be a guest blogger for the Fiskateers, for Pete's sake!

~~Mia~~ said...

Aw, I'm glad you are better!!!!

Rita Barakat said...

SO glad you are feeling better Heidi! You crack me up taking photos in the ER! It was nice to meet you in person! Thanks for the goodies!

Rita Barakat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.