6/29/2009

Time to celebrate!

Tonight I was talking to Jason and he said "I'm taking the Summer off from school". OH MY WORD! I'm so excited!!! Normally Jason would attend school throughout summer and we would miss our Daddy on hot fun days. I'm so excited for what this will bring :)


Sunday after Church:
Daddy spent 40mins playing in the tent with the boys
Monday after work:
He went grocery shopping with us and bought fire works for the 4th

We are already off to a great start and I'm loving every minute. He seems so relaxed and upbeat about everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS I want to buy these new stamps. I love them so much!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! You're in for a fun summer! Umm..I love those stamps too. They look awesome!

Elaine said...

I know you'll all have fun this summer...I really love that vintage cupcake topper set of stamps! so Cool!