1/29/2009

I'm back from CHA

CHA was only a 35 minute drive away from my home this year AND I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!
I met so many new and old friends like
The Sassafras girls
The Scrap with in reach girls
Laura (A kiss on the chic)
The Daisy Bucket girls
The GCD team
Tammy (Scrapbook Trends)
Yvonne (World Win)
Carla (EK Success)
The Glitz girls
All the Studio Calico girls (at dinner)
Layle Koncar (lol we talked about hair)
The Fiskars girls
Wendy Rago
Kayla (Digi Scrap 101)
SWEET Kim Hughes
The team for Scrapbook & Cards Today
CK team
TON of PEAS (two peas social)
AND WAY MORE!
I'm so grateful for all my new FRIENDS!
Now that CHA is over, I made a few new things.

Happy Friday everyone.
PS I miss you already Emilie Ahern !

Pin It!

9 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

Really cute LO's...my kids call their grandfather Pappy too.

-Sarah

april said...

hey girl! love your girl friday LO! perfect with those shoes!

Unknown said...

im soo glad to hear you had a blast at cha! wish i could have met up with you :( Looove your new layouts and adorable little mailbox, they are fabulous, as always!!

Aimee Ann said...

super cute new stuff. glad you had a good time!

mishalee said...

I just got an email with exciting DT news and your name on it. I see you haven't posted so I'll keep my trap shut, but can I say WOOHOO!!! So excited for you!!

Unknown said...

Hey Heidi! I miss you and Emilie too! It was great to meet both of you and have so much fun too! Love your new LO's and congrats on the new DT gig... Now you're going to be too busy to be a guest designer for AKOTC!! Save a month for me girlie...

Shemaine Smith said...

Way cute layouts! Congrats on the DT's I am so so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Yep, that mailbox is way cute girl!

ybus said...

lol, I made your list:) It was great meeting you! Can't wait to see more creations lady!

y