1/25/2009

CHA is here!

I can't believe it! It's finally here! Today is the first day of CHA!!!!
Sadly I'm not doing today, because it landed on a Sunday and I'm a big CHURCH goer.
However, starting on Monday and going to Wednesday, I'll be walking the floors and check out stuff :)
Last night I picked up Emilie Ahern from the air port and it was all 'laughs', while driving down there!
Here are my new jeans for CHA
Here are some more sneak peeks I love
Crate Paper
I'm so excited, because these lines are on the way to me :)
Basic Grey


Pink Paislee


Fiskars
Webster's Page

Hambly

7 Gypsies
I'll be posting and share more pictures each new night I come home. So.... don't forget to stop by and check out my blog. Happy Sunday.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

It's all soooo yummy....just makes me want to go scrap right now!!! Have a great time at CHA!!! Please take some more pics for all of us that can't be there!

-Sarah

mborrero said...

liking the squeeze stamps

Shemaine Smith said...

Have fun Heidi, Can't wait to see your pics!

iris said...

Heidi, your blog is so full of inspiration - and goodies to drool over haha. Hey thanks so much for the Christmas postcard you sent. I received it early this week. You have a beautiful family!

Brenda Hurd said...

i am sooooooooo jealous your getting your hands on that crate paper- that was my favorite of all! Can't wait to see what you do - it was so nice to meet you too!