12/14/2008

On the 1st day of Christmas

Sorry it took me so long to get this posted today. We have come down with food poisoning. YUCK, it's been a very long day!

If you are following along with the 12 days of Christmas and are doing the secret Santa thing, today is one large cookie:

To make this you'll need:


First spray your pan with Pam. This will allow the cookie to come out easy. Using a round cake pan is a perfect way to get a nice big, yummy cookie. If you don't have a cake pan but have a pizza pan, that will also work. Just remember that the cookie dough will expand!

Chocolate Chip recipe:

Per heat over at 375 degrees

* 2 1/4 cup of flour

*1 tsp of Baking soda

* 1 Cup of butter

*1/4 cup of sugar

*3/4 cup light brown sugar

* 1 box of vanilla pudding mix (3oz) (this makes your cookies so extra yummy and soft)

*2 eggs

* 1 Bag of Chocolate Chips


Make sure you flatten out the dough, this will help it cook faster. This is so much larger then a normal cookiesand because of that you'll need to cook it longer. Cook it for 18 mins and then test the dough. If not done, check every min after that until it looks done. Mine took about 22 mins.

And now for the card (for all 12 days of Christmas I'm going to be using the new Anna Griffin Christmas line). Inside write

On the first day of Christmas my Secret Santa gave to me, one Large cookie delicious for our family


Pin It!

4 comments:

speakdaddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Mmm, I'm not doing a secret santa but that cookie looks yummy! Your recipe sounds great, I love the pudding in it!

Lydia Siegel said...

I just made some chocolate chip cookies today. Wish I read your blog to make one big one first. Maybe we can do this for Santa :) Adorable card too.

Brian K said...

Oh I am sooooo sorry you are sick! Yuck that is the WORST!!!!

I did receive my wonderful St. Patrick's Day paper today in the post! Thank you, thank you, thank you Heidi!