11/19/2008

I have a new sister!

This past weekend I went out of town (UT) to see my brother Adam get married (to the girl of his dreams). This girl is super perfect for him and I'm so happy for them both! Adam about 2 months back asked if I would take there wedding photos, so here they are (well, some of them. lol I took over 1,000 pictures). Welcome to the family Leslie.

PS to make up for the no Freebie Friday I'm doubling up last Fridays giveaway and this Fridays give away! So get ready for a big give away! Don't miss this Friday :)








Congratulations you crazy kids!


Pin It!

6 comments:

Tanis said...

Oh the photos are beautiful!!
Aren't "new" sisters great? Thanks for sharing this wonderful day with us :)

Stacey said...

Those are gorgeous pictures Heidi!!!

Lee said...

Awwwwww How Sweet!!!! Beautiful photos!!!!

Tamatha Araya said...

Amazing photos! All the pictures I took at the wedding don't look anything like yours. I love your technique. Love ya!

The Gillette's said...

I'm so happy for Adam. Tell him we said Congrats!!! The pics are Amazing. You def take great photos. Post more pics I want to see more :) See you on sunday :-)

Paper Crown said...

beautifulll wedding photos!! congrats so much to your bro and your new sis!!