11/25/2008

Finally

Calvin has always been active...overly active! I really do love it, but when it comes to taking pictures not so much. I can never get him to look at the camera and say "cheese".
About a week ago we went to the park and for the first time he turned and looked at me and said "Cheese". So, this day I'm grateful for the joy of these photos. Thanks Calvin for finally posing for me.

And the winner is... Stacey Towers :) Send me your address and I'll send out the stuff. Congrats!

http://sjtowers.blogspot.com/


Pin It!

4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Oh my goodness! What a BEAUTIFUL boy! The pictures are just breath taking, can you come take pictures of Brady for me? :) It's just like a 8 hour drive.

J Hummel said...

Cute pictures... I know all about being thankful for the few good ones you get of your kids NOT running away from the camera!

Stacey said...

ohhhh he is sooooo darling!! wow I can't believe I won!! woo hoo!! how exciting!! Thanks girl!!!

Lydia Siegel said...

HEIDI~ He is so ADORABLELY (SP?) HANDSOME!


BTW~ did I ever send you my address? Im so forgetfully Im not sure if I ever did?