8/19/2008

Somedays I just need...

A Mc Flurry, but as of yesterday I gave them up! My birthday is about 2 months and 2 weeks away and I plan to look great by then. The only way to do this is to go cold turkey. This is something I've not been wanting to do, but it's a must for me to lose even more weight and to get my hot mama body back! This Mc Flurry was my last one. LOL You can call it a good bye Mc Flurry.

As of Yesterday I've
Stopped eating past 7pm
Stopped eating big portions
Started working out at least one hour a day
and GAVE UP ICE CREAM!
This is going to be one hard goal, but with the Biggest Loser coming back (on NBC) soon it will make me not feel alone. I love watching other fat people lose weight LOL.
My goal in the next 2 1/2 months is to lose 74lbs.
I know that's a lot in a short amount of time!
I know I can do it... I know I can!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Tiersa McQueen said...

Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Just do the best you can. You didn't gain it all in 2 months, so you probably won't loose it all in 2 months either. I am in the same boat with you. I think we can both loose 30 pounds in that amount of time!

Ania said...

Oh good luck!! And don't be too hard on yourself :) Ttally LOVE the cards above!!

Ashley Newell said...

Mmmm, ice cream!

Laura Williams said...

Awww, Hugs girly. I love The Biggest Loser too! It is so motivational!!! :) I wish you LOTS of happy weight-losing thoughts!!! :)