4/29/2008

Tickled with thickers


I was first told of these by my dear friend Pam... She said " I just LOVE thickers by American Crafts" So that very next day I ran to the local scrap store to pick some up and now... I LOVE THICKERS! They come in so many colors and fonts AND they are about $3... which is a deal in the scrap world! I long to GET every color now LOL.


I'm also in love with the new Heidi Grace clock rub-ons. They are so adorable... ADORABLE! There is something about their colors that are magical and happy!


oh and here are two cards I made. They are both Halloween themed

Unity Stamps
Purple Onion

Pin It!

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

what cute cards!!! girl you are soo creative and yes I am a total thickers addict!!! love those things...

Just Jaime said...

I love Thickers too! I can't get enough of them!