2/24/2008

I can't believe it's almost MARCH!!!

First off let me just say... LOOK WHAT I FOUND CALVIN DOING???!!! Yep, he was trying to climb on top of the bunk bed! This kid has no limits! LOL I can't get over how adventuress he really is!


So can you believe that March is just around the corner? In a way I don't mind, because we are getting closer to Summer. Oh, how I miss the warm weather! Here are some pictures I took of our Cold Cali days. LOL I'm just counting my blessings we don't have snow. Although we did have hail last night


PS... did I ever tell ya how MUCH I LOVE CARDSTOCK? BECAUSE I REALLY DO!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Heather said...

great pictures, and I love the mohawks- matches my nephew!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Are those actual FLOWERS OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW?! Because I am still looking at the deer in my back yard tromping through the snow. I have my house full of fresh cut flowers due to the fact I NEED some little inkling of spring around me! Have a great weekend!

wendipooh13 said...

great photos and I just love the mohawks!!!! how cute, I wish our son would like us keep one on him, but we tried and he didn't like it...