1/07/2013

How to make a Cute Standee

Photobucket


All of my CHA booth projects are coming along fine and dandy and today while making this, I had a thought... "Hey, you should share Mr. Mailman on the blog". This handsome fella is on one of my tag papers and was doodled by my brilliant friend for my Special Delivery collection. I wanted him to make a presence at the show, so I turned him into a standee. He was super easy and cheap to make.
Photobucket
I first printed him out on photo paper and cut him out. I pulled these supplies and traced him onto the foam core board. Cut him out (leaving a half circle for his stand) and adhered the photo to the board.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Using the scraps of the foam core board, I created the legs for the stand and super glued them in place. When I was all done, I was so pleased with myself! This could be so cute for your kids on the first day of school. I'm going to do one of me and put it in their back packs with a note. Or this could be neat for birthdays and a cut out of the birthday boy... or girl. You could do one of your pet... or your man ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket
The possibilities are endless! If you make one, do share it here. I'd love to see what you make.

Pin It!

No comments: