3/26/2012

Change-Hello Diet/weight loss.

Photobucket

I've always liked change (so long as it doesn't have to do anything with my computer). 
There is something so refreshing about change and the opportunity to bring you growth in the right direction.

I've spent this weekend doing a lot of thinking about change and the choice we must make to embrace it and to take it on. Lets face it...it's not easy most of the time. No we are not moving and no I'm not preggo, but over this last few months I've been making a lot of changes in my life. 
-I've decided to no longer try out for DT calls-
-I try really hard not to work past 4:30pm, so dinner is ready at 5pm-
-I have been much better at saying "No, I don't have time for that right now", when I always say "yes"-
-I will not allow myself to let others upset me-
-And I just "re"-signed up for Weight Watchers-

Above is my new favorite saying
"Change comes by choice, not by chance".

Today, I will restart my weight loss goals. Today I will workout and get all sweaty (ew). Today I will make a choice to help the changes needed. Again, it's just me... a chubby girls who loves fashion and longs to wear it all. It's just me a mom who is "still" trying to lose that blasted baby weight and then some.
I'm choosing to not eat that ice cream in the kitchen!
It's the choice and it's up to me if I long to be healthy.  
Today is going to be a great day... I can feel it (even if it's raining)!

You can't hind on my backside anyone FAT...
I'm comin for you!

Thanks for reading this rant.
~H

Pin It!

4 comments:

karennarelle said...

love that quote.

Anonymous said...

Lame...I just cancelled my weight watchers membership...tired of doing it alone :(

The Ark said...

You go girl! I am sooooo very proud of you, who you are and who you represent! Love, Mom

The Ark said...

You go girl! I am sooooo very proud of you, who you are and who you represent! Love, Mom