8/26/2011

PLEASE Vote :)

Hey friends and family!

I normally never ask for people to vote for stuff, but about a month ago my sweet little niece Abbie Nichols entered into a teen talent contest for CK and SHE PLACED IN THE TOP 11 FINALIST!
She now needs your votes and you can vote as many times as you want. If you each vote 3 times... it will better her chances.
Here is the link

http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/contests/teen-talent-search-2011.html

and here is what her layout looks like :)


I think she is #10 out of the 11. Thanks for supporting her!
~H


Pin It!

6 comments:

Lizscraps said...

and the link to the voting site?

Rebecca Keppel said...

her layout is fabulous! I voted :)

Jingle said...

This is really a fabulous layout! I voted!

Nicole Nowosad said...

That is a fabulous page! I am off to vote for sure!

Nicole Martel said...

Thats a fabulous layout! I'll vote later when I get home!

Michelle Coleman said...

Wow! It's clear talent runs in the family :) Gorgeous!!