9/05/2010

The New LA Temple Visitor Center

About 3 years ago our local LDS- LA Temple's Visitor Center went under construction. Each visit to the temple I would ask Jason "Man... are they ever going to finish the renovation?"

Then 3 weeks ago my question was finally answered and I'm in love!
We drove up there today and saw the most beautiful sight. My friend said it best... 'It's almost like a mini Disneyland". Just look at these CUTE little houses!

Photobucket

this is the Kids area and I love this little bush. lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's so beautiful and peaceful.

Photobucket
They have "family rooms" where you can watch church videos
Photobucket
And this... oh man...it's just amazing. MAKE SURE YOU STOP IN THIS ROOM!
Photobucket
This is the outside and I love the BIG windows.
Photobucket
After walking around the visitor Center, we walked around the gardens of the temple. I took these pictures of us just relaxing
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you haven't gone, you really should. It's so amazingly beautiful and like I said before... "Peaceful".

for more info click here

I feel so blessed to live by the temple
~H

Pin It!

3 comments:

cnelson said...

The LA temple is very close to my heart. Thank you for sharing this Heidi!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Definitely gonna have to check this out! It looks beautiful inside!

Jaime Lynne said...

This will definitely be a stop for a famLea some day soon. TFS! Love these pics.