6/02/2009

This is my man!

This morning as he was leaving for work (before he left the house), he came over to me and gave me a kiss (while I was hafe way awake). It was such a sweet little "I love you" kiss. I just love that he remembers to kiss me good bye!

I can't believe we have been married for 8 years. I can't believe how fast it goes by! Today as I was working on GCD Stuff, I came across this photo of Jason (while in high school) and I giggled. He looks so serious!

Anyways, I just want you (Jason my love) to know... how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life. It's been a fun ride with you and I'm so proud to call you mine.
As you finish up your finals, I hope things go well for you and know that, I know YOU CAN DO IT! Again, I'm so proud of you and think the world of you!
I love you MLB ;)
~H

Pin It!

1 comment:

Pam Callaghan said...

Bradley looks so much like Jason in that second pic!!! 8 years is a long time :) :) keep it going!