1/03/2009

Let us do it with Simplicity

This past General Conference (Oct 2008), there was a talk given by Elder L. Tom Perry. It touched my soul in way that has set me on a new trail! The trail to simplify!

It made me realize that my life was over booked and our home was filled with things we never use. After hearing this talk I went right into cleaning mode. I donated the things we didn't need and with a clean home, we brought in the new year. It was an amazing feeling.



As for my life... I started to say "no" to things, when I was already over booked or I just wanted the free time for my family.
I've attached the talk from http://www.lds.org/ so that it can bring you peace, like it did for me :) That is, if you are in need of some inner peace.


It really is an amazing talk. If you feel over booked and stressed out over life.

P.S. Don't forget to head over to Scrapfaith for our new Challenge


Here is a lo I did for it

Pin It!

2 comments:

Unused Account said...

Amen sister!
I loved this talk and I admire you for truly taking it to heart.

You ROCK!

Unused Account said...

BTW....I totally LOVE that layout.
The dark brown is divine!