8/13/2008

I love butterflies!

Today Bradley found his bug catching net and asked if he could catch butterflies. How could I say "no" to him wanting to know more about the world, but there was one problem... there were no butterflies around to catch (and besides, it sad to catch them and not let them go. I think they need to be free). SO, I came up with an idea. I have some delightful butterfly stamps and I made paper butterflies. Once they were all made I place them outside on a rose bush.







He had the best time catching them and the best part is NO butterflies were hurt in the learning and fun day we had:) Love you butterflies.
Here are two cards I made (one of them) using the same butterfly stamps as I did for Bradley and another Stamp from the Unity Stamps "Kit of the Month: Remember Happiness" I LOVE THIS SET and plan to use them until they fall apart!!! You can check them out here




Pin It!

2 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

You are so lucky to live in a place where you can even see a butterfly. I think I saw my first Vegas butterfly EVER the other day as I was stopped at a light getting off the freeway.

Great pics, as usual!

Carole Bryson said...

Wow - those butterflies are beautiful - so realistic !