6/28/2008

One busy Saturday

Today was a going all day, kind of a day. So much to do and so little time, but I really enjoyed it all.

I taught the "4th of july mini album" at the LSS this morning from 10:30-2:00. I was pretty slow in the store, but I had fun teaching 4 people how to make it.

Then later in the day I had a maternity photo shoot. One of my past clients gave it as a baby shower gift to her friend.

This young family was a dream to work with. Little Isabella was so sweet and beautiful and there was so much love in their home, I felt very welcomed there as I took the photos. Erica had such a cute belly and she is waiting until birth to find out the sex of the baby. I think that is very neat to do. Here are some of the photos from the shoot and thanks Erica, Jose an Isabella for a lovely afternoon at your home.




















Pin It!

1 comment:

Unused Account said...

YOWZA!

Completely gorgeous photos. They will love them forever and always be glad they had this shoot.

Why didn't we get photos when you were here???