6/20/2008

Happy Birthday Peanut!

Today my oldest turned 5 years old. I can't get over how fast that time went! here is a walk down memory lane.
Baby shower given by Meagan, Mira, Penny & Mom


I was in labor for 4 LONG DAYS! and then, you finally came!

You and I bonded right away. Every moment was a snuggle and love!





This was your first birthday party and funny enough you DIDN'T like cake!


For your 2nd birthday we took you to see Mickey. This was a day I'll never forget. You were so happy and had a face of joy on you!



For your 3rd birthday you had a BIG o'l Thomas the Train party. You were so proud to have this costume on all day (even if it was super HOT)!


Age 4 your sassy side kicked in and I loved every minute of it. You started to say the funnest things like:
"My face is magical & sometimes it's mad & sometimes nice. And mommy, right now my magical face is MAD at you"
this was because he wanted a 2nd juice box and I said no to him LOL.


And today you are 5! It has been such a joy watching you grow up! I love you more than Cheese bubba!


Pin It!

No comments: