2/08/2008

Good Morning all

I can't believe that CHA is just a few days away. Tomorrow MY GOOD OL BFFOL(best friend online) is flying in at the LAX airport and I'm picking her up. Once I pick Emilie up we are HEADING DOWN TO THE CHA!!!
While I'm there, I plan to take LOTS of pictures! LOTS! so I'll have tons to show you all when I get back!
I'm so blessed because Jason (the hubby) took mon, tues and wed off from work, so I can go and have fun, not worried about the boys and a sitter!
I'm so happy to be working in the Tinkering Ink booth. their new lines of paper are so YUMMY! I can't wati to buy them all!
Here is their Blog
And here is where you can buy some of the other lines that are just AS YUMMY!
PS here are some picture I took this past weekend

(When I scrap these picutes I'll post the lo)

Hope everyone has a happy friends.


Pin It!

No comments: