1/20/2008

Creative Cafe

I'm in love... Yep, I'm in love with Creative Cafe!

I just took a project on for my local scrapbook store. I'm going to be teaching and making displays for the Creative Cafe line and I couldn't be more tickled pink! At frist sight I feel in LOVE with this bright and colorful line.

So keeping with the next holiday coming up, I did two valentines projects. Hope you love them.



Also on a side note... This past year Bradley has been saying some really funny stuff like... the other night I was putting Bradley to bed and as I said good night I also said " Bradley I love you so much!" and Bradley said " I made all your dream come true".
Have a good monday everyone!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Such a cute idea for a bouquet of flowers. And the valentines day page is adorable.

Danielle Holsapple said...

Have fun teaching with all that yumminess!!! I love your stuff girl! And how sweet is your lil guy?!