9/01/2007

Bad day!!!

Have you ever just had one of those days were everything gets on your nerves??? well, today is that day. I was in a much needed time out and I thought...I'll posts my thoughts on my new blog.

Things that bug me:
  • People asking the same question more than once.
  • When someone touches my face( my boys and Jason are okay to).
  • Having a BAD hair day.
  • Traffic in LA.
  • A messy house on Saturday
  • No ice cream around when I really need some.
  • Not enough sleep.
  • Not being able to find something...when I'm in a big hurry...like being late to church.
  • Dirt under children's nails!!! Eww...it's just gross!!
  • When it's super hot and there is no water (it doesn't have to be cold but cold is nice).

OKAY now I feel better. I'm normally not this type of person...but today I was.
Thanks Blog for letting me get it out on you and not my family!

Pin It!

No comments: