4/06/2011

KICK THAT BALL!

SO I think you all know that I scrapbook my boys almost 100% of the time. I think it's so weird that there are only a handful of boy scrappers. Me, Lynn, Kelly, Susan, Christine from time to time Cindy and Mou and just a few others. I guess this is why there are so few good boy collections. Crate Paper did a school collections a season back and I love it so much. Plus they just came out with a new boy collection called Toy box (I'll have another layout using toy box later next week to share) Photobucket Photobucket Cosmo Cricket also has a great boy collections :) Anyways, I'm just saying... what's up with no one scrapbooking their boys?! haha

Pin It!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Almost the only thing I scrap are boy layouts, and I totally agree...there are NOT enough good boy products out there!

Cheryl Nelson said...

These are so fab!

Cindy deRosier said...

Thousands of us scrap our boys... we're just not all published. I think the question to ask is why magazines prefer to publish girl layouts when it's reasonable to assume that 50% of readers have sons.

Laura Evangeline said...

He's a cutie! I'd scrap him! ;-)

Aphra said...

I hear ya loud and clear! I'm scrapping two sons, a hubby, and a male dog even. And oftentimes, I'm working hard to figure out a way to work in the pink and flowers. Hee hee! Happy to find your blog. Us boy scrappers gotta stick together. :)

Rebecca said...

I agree that good boy collections are few and far between. Same is true for cute boy clothes though. Dont know why it is assumed that there is not a big enough market for it. But I think what I see even less is scrapping spouses or significant others.

Pam's Place said...

Totally agree with you Heidi; I'm having a boy in july and am already collecting ideas and cute paper to scrap him...it's kinda hard!
I'll just be following your blog for inspiration!

Karidan Kaye said...

All I scrap is boys, cause it is either of my boy or my man!! hahah I am loving these papers and will have to see if my LSS has them. I am also LOVING Echo Park I think it is called!