7/08/2009

It's here :)


I'm so excited that my August Kit, for Studio Calico is here! I don't know if you've hear, but they asked me to be their August Guest Design Artist. I feel so honored, because I love their company so much!

Let me just say... I LOVE THIS KIT! It's everything I've dearmed of :) WOOHOO!


__________________________________________________________

ON A SIDE NOTE... isn't this the funnest fabric you've ever seen??!!! lol


Yeehah! lol

Oh P to the S...

I need to buy a new computer! Apparently after 8 years... a computer will die on you. I'm now shopping for a new one and I can tell with Jason helping... this is going to be a long proses lol. He wants to get the best value and hopefully the most pimped out computer in town. This will make me happy.


Pin It!

3 comments:

meganklauer said...

WooHoo! I can't wait to see what you come up with for SC!!!

cnelson said...

Congrats on the guest DT gig with Studio Calico! lovin' that fabric...haha! good luck with your new computer purchase.

my paper love studio said...

congrats on being the Guest DT over at Studio Calico!!! just love your work and also the challenge you have going on.... will definitely be joining in. thanks for the inspirations!!!