1/16/2009

Hello Weekend!

THE WINNER FOR MY 200TH POST IS....

Sarah Mullanix said...
WOW...200...thanks so much for sharing and letting all of us peek into your life a little bit.What a great day for a kid, playing with toys and even getting to take one home. You lucky ducks you, living so close to Mattel!!-Sarah
January 14, 2009 2:03 PM
Send me your address at Queenofpaper@gmail.com


One last thing for today. With how busy we were this week, I have no card today. However I do have a poster! I had a friend contact me this week and she needed a poster for her trip to DC. On Jan 20th she will be on Good Morning American (in the crowd). look for this poster! lol

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

GREAT poster!! I watch GMA every morning and I'm sure that poster will stand out from the rest...I'll be watching for it!

-Sarah

Emily Pitts said...

you are one nice friend heidi! :) cute poster!

ybus said...

awesome poster!