8/27/2008

Top designer is now open

If you haven't heard about Top Designer... you've got to check it out. Sign ups are about to open and there will be many fun classes (one that I'm teaching :) below I attached a photo of PART of the prizes this year. For more info check out

and



Also Bad girls kits for Sept are down right amazing! here is a peek at it and you can see some more at Wendy blog



Now about his photo! The other night I walked into Bradley and Calvin's room to give them one more kiss for the night and I saw this in Bradley's sleepy small and sweet hand, keeping him safe :)

PS Don't forget that tomorrow is Hip hop Thursday starting at Unity's blog

Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow, that prize pack looks amazing!

And how cute is that picture! I love that he's holding Wall-e so delicately!